Welcome to TCTM Online
CAMT 2016 Registration Now Open! Attend CAMT June 29-July 1 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio. Featured speakers include Jo Boaler and Dan Meyer.
Upcoming Events: AP Calculus teachers (and potential AP Calculus teachers) the University of North Texas will be offering an AP Summer Institute July 25-29, 2016. For more information go to: tntapsummerinstitute.unt.edu
Coming Soon: the 2016 TCTM Election
The online link to the Election Ballot for 2016 will be emailed to you in March. Here are the officers we will be electing:
Central Regional Director
Northeast Regional Director
Northwest Regional Director
Why should I become a Member of TCTM?
The Texas Council of Teachers of Mathematics (TCTM) is a professional organization that encourages an active interest in mathematics. But that's not all. We also offer:
- TCTM Grant (up to $800)
- Mathematics Preservice Teacher Scholarship (up to $1500)
- Leadership Recognition with the E. Glenadine Gibb Achievement Award and the TCTM Leadership Award
- The Texas Mathematics Teacher Journal
- The annual Conference for the Advancement of Mathematics Teaching (CAMT) with exhibits and door prizes
- Learn about best practices
- State advocacy with the State Board of Education and the legislature
- Clear distinction as a professional
- TCTM online resources with PDF classroom activities
- Opportunity to make contacts with great teachers through social media and at the CAMT and local affiliate conferences
Joining the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics and/or your local affiliate organization will give you access to even more content.