Welcome to TCTM Online
The 2017 TCTM Grant Application deadline has been extended to Monday December 5! Complete the easy, short online application to request funding for conference travel, classroom materials, technology or college tuition.
Why should I become a Member of TCTM?
The Texas Council of Teachers of Mathematics (TCTM) is a professional organization that encourages an active interest in mathematics. But that's not all. We also offer:
- TCTM Grant (up to $800)
- Mathematics Preservice Teacher Scholarship (up to $1500)
- Leadership Recognition with the E. Glenadine Gibb Achievement Award and the TCTM Leadership Award
- The Texas Mathematics Teacher Journal
- The annual Conference for the Advancement of Mathematics Teaching (CAMT) with exhibits and door prizes
- Learn about best practices
- State advocacy with the State Board of Education and the legislature
- Clear distinction as a professional
- TCTM online resources with PDF classroom activities
- Opportunity to make contacts with great teachers through social media and at the CAMT and local affiliate conferences
Joining the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics and/or your local affiliate organization will give you access to even more content.