Welcome to TCTM Online
The annual TCTM election is over. The following candidates were selected:
President, Vice-President Elementary, Treasurer, South, Southeast and Southwest Regional Directors.
CAMT is coming up! Are you going to be in Fort Worth this summer? Be sure to join us July 10-12, 2017. See more information at camtonline.org.
Why should I become a Member of TCTM?
The Texas Council of Teachers of Mathematics (TCTM) is a professional organization that encourages an active interest in mathematics. But that's not all. We also offer:
- TCTM Grant (up to $800)
- Mathematics Preservice Teacher Scholarship (up to $1000)
- Leadership Recognition with the E. Glenadine Gibb Achievement Award and the TCTM Leadership Award
- The Texas Mathematics Teacher Journal
- The annual Conference for the Advancement of Mathematics Teaching (CAMT) with exhibits and door prizes
- Learn about best practices
- State advocacy with the State Board of Education and the legislature
- Clear distinction as a professional
- TCTM online resources with PDF classroom activities
- Opportunity to make contacts with great teachers through social media and at the CAMT and local affiliate conferences
Joining the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics and/or your local affiliate organization will give you access to even more content.